Saturday, June 30, 2012

Next weekend - bring Toto to Gardens by the Bay

Before I start, I just want to say - I don't know if it's because my dog's blog has an interesting name or simply that she is very cute. I was checking out the stats on both my dog's blog and mine - and she had more views, clicks etc. Hmmm...why is that so?

I am looking forward to next weekend. I am planning to bring my dog to "Gardens by the Bay". Yes, they allow dogs!

Quoted from their official website:
" Dogs in the Gardens
Dogs are permitted to the outdoor gardens but not into the Conservatories and OCBC Skyway. Please keep the dogs on a leash and muzzle breeds of dogs specified under the Animals & Birds (Dog Licensing & Control) Rules. Do clean up after your dogs and dispose of all waste in a hygienic manner."

I am so excited. For the past three years, I have ran out of places I can bring my girl to. We have gone to East Coast Park (umpteen times), Botanic Gardens, Hort Park, Sentosa, Nex Mall Doggie Style Cafe, Punggol Park, Punggol Promenade and many dog cafes/restaurants. Now, we can finally visit the newest attraction in town together!

I am already planning a picnic for us. If you are thinking of bringing your dog there next Sunday from 2pm to 4pm (yes, we know it is going to be very warm) but I heard that there would be some shaded areas around the garden. Let me know. We can have a huge dog picnic there.

CC

No comments:

Post a Comment